Maths Dance is an award-winning original, educational provider dedicated to the creative, imaginative and self-expressive teaching of maths through movement. We are passionate about helping schools and parents break down the usual educational barriers of quiet and conformity and letting children: have fun, move, be free and use their bodies to problem solve, create and make maths.
Maths Dance is here to empower and include every young learner through embodied learning.
No matter how challenging your children typically find learning, no matter how high their current grades, and no matter their socio-economic background! Experiencing maths through movement is possible for all.
WE HELP ALL OUR MATHS MAKERS TO:
- Build confidence in new and familiar maths concepts.
- Express creativity and problem-solve through movement.
- Boost social skills and improve teamwork.
- Practice mindfulness through dance.
- Engage with education in fun and creative ways they’ll be eager to share.
“The ideas behind the session were creative, inspirational, and showed just how mathematics can be developed throughout the curriculum.”
Year 4 Teacher, Barnes Primary School
LET'S START MAKING MATHS